Ingredientsservings 794 cals
- In a bowl, mix together cocoa powder, flour, brown sugar, canola oil, water, salt, and vanilla.
- Scoop peanut butter into a microwaveable mug (roughly 1 cup measurement). Pour cake mixture on top.
- Microwave for 45 to 60 seconds. (Timing is based on a 1200W microwave so your timing might vary). Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Mix together whipped cream and peanut butter then pipe it on top of mug cake. Finish by sprinkling over chopped toasted peanuts. Serve warm.
- Ingredients to yield 6 cakes:
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsp. Ghirardelli® Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, 1 cup plus 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour, 1 cup plus 2 tbsp. brown sugar, 1 cup flavorless oil (canola oil/coconut oil/sunflower oil), 1 cup water, 1 1/2 tsp. salt, 2 tsp. vanilla extract, 6 tbsp. smooth peanut butter
Per Serving: 794 calories; 58 g fat; 71.6 g carbohydrates; 11 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 281 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I followed directions and did all the suggestions but this just did not turn out. Even when I cooked it a lot it was still practically raw. Good attempt, but unfortunately, it was a waste of tim...
Mixed tablespoon peanut butter right in. Added chocolate chips n butterscotch chips. Almost tablespoon of vanilla. No nuts or whipped topping. Was moist n yummy.