Ghirardelli® Peppermint Bark Holiday Fudge
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 136 cals
Original recipe yields 36 servings
- Line a 9 x 9 inch pan with plastic wrap. Set aside.
- Combine chocolate with sweetened condensed milk in a microwaveable bowl. Cook on high (100% power) for about 1 1/2 minutes or until chips are JUST melted. Take care not to overheat the mix. Stir after 1 1/2 minutes. Don't stir too much or the mix will get oily.
- Gently stir in the peppermint bark and peppermint extract.
- Pour the thick fudge into prepared pan. Press evenly into the corners.
- Allow fudge to set for 4 hours at room temperature or cover and leave it overnight.
- Cut into squares or cut out shapes with cutters. Store fudge at room temperature (not in the fridge) and wrap well so it doesn't dry out.
- This fudge can be made a week in advance and kept up to 4 weeks .
Per Serving: 136 calories; 8.2 g fat; 15.7 g carbohydrates; 2.1 g protein; 4 mg cholesterol; 48 mg sodium. Full nutrition