Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 292 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 squares)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a medium-sized pan, heat the butter and sugar until just hot. Remove from heat then add 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips and stir until it has all melted.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then beat eggs into the mixture in the pan one at a time. Add the flour and cocoa and beat well together.
- Stir in the rest of the chocolate chips and 1/2 of the pecans. Pour the brownie mix into prepared baking sheet.
- Pumpkin Mixture: Beat all the mixture ingredients together well in a bowl using a hand whisk or wooden spoon, then pour over the top of the brownies. Roughly swirl/fold the pumpkin mixture into the brownie mix.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup pecans on top.
- Bake 40 minutes, or until a crust has formed on the top.
- Allow to cool, then transfer to a wire rack. Cut into cubes and enjoy.
Per Serving: 292 calories; 20.7 g fat; 27 g carbohydrates; 4.1 g protein; 74 mg cholesterol; 75 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1