Ghirardelli's® "Hot Chocolate" and Toasted Marshmallow Cookies
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients29 m servings 168
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 cookies)
- Melt 3/4 cup chocolate chips gently in the microwave or over a pot of simmering water (bain marie). Set aside to cool.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl, and stir together.
- Beat the butter and sugar together until thick and creamy. Beat in eggs one by one. Add cooled melted chocolate and vanilla extract. Continue beating until ingredients are well mixed.
- Fold dry ingredients and 2 1/4 cups chocolate chips into the mix and stir until combined.
- Scoop cookie with a 1 tablespoon scoop (if the mix is soft you can pop it in the fridge to stiffen up and this will make it easier to scoop).
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 to 9 minutes. Take care not to overbake as these cookies should be almost brownie-like.
- Once baked, pop a marshmallow on top and put it back in the oven on broil for 1-2 minutes for a lovely toasted effect.
You might also like
Per Serving: 168 calories; 9.2 22.6 2 15 67 Full nutrition