Ingredients20 m servings 200
- Microwave white chocolate chips in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH until almost melted, about 1 1/2 minutes, stirring after every 20 seconds. Remove bowl from microwave and stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in peppermint extract.
- Spread on large foil-lined baking sheet to 1/4-inch thickness. Add food color, drop by drop, over mixture. Using a wooden skewer, swirl color through chocolate. Sprinkle with crushed candies, pressing lightly into chocolate with spatula.
- Refrigerate about 10 minutes or until firm. Break into irregular pieces to serve. Store in covered container at cool room temperature or in refrigerator up to 5 days.
- Test Kitchen Tips:
- Substitute 12 ounces white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped, for the white chocolate chips.
- Before sprinkling on the peppermint candies, sift the crushed candies through a fine strainer to remove any ultrafine, dustlike pieces.
Per Serving: 200 calories; 10 25.8 2 6 34 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
As with any recipe, in order to rate it, you should make it AS IS!! To rate a recipe that's been changed by the rating party (rate-ee) is, unfair to say the least. Then you are not rating the or...
I decided to give this a try because I absolutely love Hershey's Candy Cane flavored kisses. This recipe is almost exactly like them at a much cheaper price! I am going to make more for Christma...