Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 537 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Mix chili powder, paprika, allspice, taco seasoning mix, marjoram, ginger, thyme, basil, red pepper flakes, and Asian seasoned salt together in a bowl. Rub spice mixture over chicken breasts.
- Pour pear juice into a casserole dish; add chicken. Pour coconut cream over chicken and season with pepper, salt, and cinnamon sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Flip chicken and continue baking until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 30 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cook's Notes:
- You can substitute a can of pears for fresh pears or use canned pears and puree instead of pear juice.
- Coconut cream and Asian seasoned salt may be found at your local Asian supermarket.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 537 calories; 19.2 g fat; 66.4 g carbohydrates; 26.3 g protein; 67 mg cholesterol; 545 mg sodium. Full nutrition