Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 241
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Whisk pumpkin puree, coconut cream, brown sugar, almond milk, eggs, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice together in a bowl to form a smooth batter. Pour batter into baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- For pumpkin pie, pour batter into an unbaked gluten-free pie crust.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 241 calories; 7.4 42 3.4 62 220 Full nutrition