Easy Cheeseburger Mini Muffins
Ingredients35 m servings 381 cals
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spray 24 mini-muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef and onions in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain excess fat and set aside to cool.
- Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk milk, ketchup, melted butter, eggs, and mustard together in a separate bowl; stir into flour mixture until just moistened. Fold ground beef mixture and Cheddar cheese into batter; spoon into each muffin cup.
- Bake muffins in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- After adding all ingredients into batter, if batter is a little stiff, I use a tablespoon of water to soften it.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 381 calories; 22.6 g fat; 27.9 g carbohydrates; 16.6 g protein; 96 mg cholesterol; 693 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Not bad. As other reviewers stated, they are only as big as you fill the mini muffin cup. So, fill them full and rounded over to look like a muffin. Next time, we'll try adding bacon like other...
I have to agree with lutzflcat on some of the points made. These cheeseburgers were okay. They were too dry and cakey thick, not much flavor and I would have liked the cheese to be more melted...