Easy Cheeseburger Mini Muffins
Ingredients35 m servings 381
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spray 24 mini-muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef and onions in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain excess fat and set aside to cool.
- Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk milk, ketchup, melted butter, eggs, and mustard together in a separate bowl; stir into flour mixture until just moistened. Fold ground beef mixture and Cheddar cheese into batter; spoon into each muffin cup.
- Bake muffins in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- After adding all ingredients into batter, if batter is a little stiff, I use a tablespoon of water to soften it.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 381 calories; 22.6 27.9 16.6 96 693 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
They sounded so good but were disappointing. As some others noted they were very cake like and on the dry side. Bacon may help but I am not sure. I may try them again but will need to figure ...
Not bad. As other reviewers stated, they are only as big as you fill the mini muffin cup. So, fill them full and rounded over to look like a muffin. Next time, we'll try adding bacon like other...
I have to agree with lutzflcat on some of the points made. These cheeseburgers were okay. They were too dry and cakey thick, not much flavor and I would have liked the cheese to be more melted...