Ingredients23 m servings 210
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 16 mini muffin cups.
- Unroll crescent dough onto a work surface; separate into 2 sections along the perforated lines. Brush each half with melted butter; sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Roll into logs and slice each log into 8 sections. Place into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- Whisk milk and maple syrup together in a bowl. Mix in confectioners' sugar, a few spoonfuls at a time, to form desired icing consistency. Drizzle over warm rolls.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 210 calories; 10.4 25.8 2.6 8 296 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
2.5.16 IMO there are some problems with this recipe. Step #2 simply doesn’t make sense using biscuits. After 8 minutes @ 350, they were not even close to being done, so the “8-minute” recip...
These were very good and simple to make. I highly recommend making these. The sauce was very sweet on top so you should probably use a little less drizzle.