Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients23 m servings 210 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (16 mini cinnamon rolls)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 16 mini muffin cups.
- Unroll crescent dough onto a work surface; separate into 2 sections along the perforated lines. Brush each half with melted butter; sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Roll into logs and slice each log into 8 sections. Place into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- Whisk milk and maple syrup together in a bowl. Mix in confectioners' sugar, a few spoonfuls at a time, to form desired icing consistency. Drizzle over warm rolls.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 210 calories; 10.4 g fat; 25.8 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 296 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1