Ingredients45 m servings 462
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine 3/4 cup Romano cheese, bread crumbs, granulated garlic, cayenne pepper, and thyme in a shallow bowl. Press each chicken cutlet into the cheese mixture, turning to coat. Arrange chicken in a baking dish.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven until slightly golden, about 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper, sun-dried tomatoes, and minced garlic to the skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir until bell pepper and tomatoes soften, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer baked chicken to a plate; top with bell pepper and tomato mixture. Garnish with shaved Romano cheese.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 462 calories; 24.5 16.3 44 123 1664 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I followed the recipe exactly, but I just didn't like this dish. To me it tasted like a bunch of different flavors that didn't really go with each other, all thrown together. The cayenne pepper ...
I scaled this to a serving size for two - One for dinner, and one for lunch The next day. Problem… This was so delicious I almost wanted to eat the second serving! Thank you so much for shar...