Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h 20 m servings 347
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place the pork loin into a slow cooker. Mix red chile paste, hot sauce, cumin, and chili powder together in a small bowl. Rub chile paste mixture over pork.
- Stir tomato sauce, chicken broth, beans, bacon, wild rice, onion, and jalapeno pepper together in a large bowl; pour into slow cooker, coating pork.
- Cook on Low until flavors are combined, 9 to 10 hours. Remove cooked pork from the sauce and shred using 2 forks. Return to the slow cooker and mix well.
- Top individual servings with shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup
Per Serving: 347 calories; 13.4 30.2 29 61 703 Full nutrition