Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 80
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 crescents)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Beat butter and 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Mix vanilla extract, almond extract, and salt into butter mixture. Add 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour slowly, beating until just mixed. Fold in almonds; mix briefly until combined.
- Shape dough into tiny crescents and arrange on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crescents are golden, about 15 minutes. Cool on the pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Roll cooled crescents in 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For best results, do not over-mix the cookie dough in this recipe.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 80 calories; 4.9 8.2 0.9 10 40 Full nutrition