Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 227 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Stir almond flour, Parmesan cheese, ground flax seeds, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl with a fork until well-combined.
- Whisk eggs, almond milk, vinegar, and olive oil together in a large bowl until well-mixed.
- Pour egg mixture over flour mixture and whisk well until dough comes together, about 1 minute. Dough will be very thick. Pour dough into pan and smooth top.
- Bake loaf in the preheated oven until golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Set pan on a wire rack to cool for 5 minutes. Cover pan with plate or cooling rack and invert to tip loaf out. Let cool down for 20 to 30 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute Gruyere cheese for the Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Flavor bread dough with 1 teaspoon onion powder, 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme or rosemary leaves and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder before baking if desired.
- Store leftover bread in the fridge up to 3 days.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 227 calories; 18.2 g fat; 6.9 g carbohydrates; 10.8 g protein; 83 mg cholesterol; 268 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
One of the best gluten free breads I have ever made and tasted! Absolutely delicious! I will definitely be making this bread again!
This is a delicate bread. I made it as written, not changing any ingredients. The cheese lends a strong flavor but adds in texture helping to keep it from falling apart. After cooling, I sliced ...