Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 227
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Stir almond flour, Parmesan cheese, ground flax seeds, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl with a fork until well-combined.
- Whisk eggs, almond milk, vinegar, and olive oil together in a large bowl until well-mixed.
- Pour egg mixture over flour mixture and whisk well until dough comes together, about 1 minute. Dough will be very thick. Pour dough into pan and smooth top.
- Bake loaf in the preheated oven until golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Set pan on a wire rack to cool for 5 minutes. Cover pan with plate or cooling rack and invert to tip loaf out. Let cool down for 20 to 30 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute Gruyere cheese for the Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Flavor bread dough with 1 teaspoon onion powder, 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme or rosemary leaves and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder before baking if desired.
- Store leftover bread in the fridge up to 3 days.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 227 calories; 18.2 6.9 10.8 83 268 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
One of the best gluten free breads I have ever made and tasted! Absolutely delicious! I will definitely be making this bread again!
This is a delicate bread. I made it as written, not changing any ingredients. The cheese lends a strong flavor but adds in texture helping to keep it from falling apart. After cooling, I sliced ...
Totally delicious bread. I made it as it written, only reduced quantity of apple cider by half. This bread is not only gluten free but is also high protein bread without carbs. Excellent for ca...
This is a great recipe! I added 1/2 teaspoon of onion and garlic powder, used 1TBSP of the apple cider vinegar, 2 TBSP of Olive oil and switched out the almond milk for hemp milk because that’s ...