OREO & Apple Hand Pies
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 52 m servings 304 cals
Original recipe yields 9 servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll 1 pie crust on work surface; use 4-inch cutter to cut into 9 rounds, re-rolling scraps as necessary. Repeat with remaining pastry crust.
- Core apples; cut crosswise into a total of 9 rings. Whisk egg and water until blended.
- Place 9 pastry rounds in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet; brush edges with egg. Top each with 1 each apple ring and cookie. Cover with remaining pastry rounds; press edges together to seal.
- Crush remaining cookies finely; sprinkle over pies.
- Bake 18 to 22 min. or until golden brown. Cool completely. Dust with sugar just before serving.
- Recipe Tips
- Try it with OREO Double Stuf cookies as a substitute.
Per Serving: 304 calories; 17.2 g fat; 34 g carbohydrates; 3.7 g protein; 21 mg cholesterol; 316 mg sodium. Full nutrition