Teriyaki Chicken Wings with Hot Mango Dipping Sauce
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 204
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- In small saucepan, combine all the sauce ingredients. Boil sauce over medium-high heat for 10 minutes. Cool sauce to room temperature. If desired, remove garlic and ginger, transfer sauce to tightly covered container, and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line baking pan, 15" x 11" or larger, with foil. Coat 2(10" x 10") wire racks with cooking spray and set in the pan, overlapping them.
- Cut off first joint of chicken wings and discard. Arrange wings in prepared baking pan in one layer, smooth side up. Bake wings for 10 minutes.
- Brush wings on both sides with sauce and bake, smooth side up, for 5 minutes. Brush with sauce again and bake, underside up, for 5 minutes. Brush wings a third time and bake, smooth side up, for 5 minutes. Brush wings again, and bake, underside up, for 10 minutes. Reduce oven to 400 degrees F. Brush tops of wings with sauce and bake, topside up, for 10 minutes.
- Arrange wings on serving plate. Discard any remaining sauce.
- In mini-food processor, whirl all sauce ingredients except scallions together until smooth. Transfer sauce to bowl and garnish with scallions.
Per Serving: 204 calories; 9.3 14.7 14 39 774 Full nutrition