Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 53
Original recipe yields 48 servings (4 dozen cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon and cloves in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat butter, Stevia in the Raw(R), and 1/4 cup Sugar in the Raw(R) in a large bowl with mixer at medium high speed until well mixed. Beat in egg and corn syrup until smooth. Stir in flour mixture. Refrigerate dough 1 to 2 hours or until easy to handle. (See Tip below.)
- Place 1/3 to 1/2 cup Sugar in the Raw(R) in a small dish. Shape dough into 3/4-inch balls; roll in sugar. Place balls 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes or just until edges begin to brown. (Do not overbake or cookies will be dry.) Cool 1 minute on baking sheet, then remove to wire racks to finish cooling.
You might also like
- Tips: To speed chilling, place dough in freezer for 30 to 45 minutes instead of refrigerating.
Per Serving: 53 calories; 2.1 8 0.7 8 49 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
II used fresh ginger and added about 4 tsp of it to the recipe. The cookies definitely smelled like ginger but didn’t taste much like it. This was my first time baking with stevia and none of m...