Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 153
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 squares)
- Adjust oven rack to center position and preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray baking sheet with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- Place bacon in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir until cooked through but not browned, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Grate potatoes, onions, and carrots in a food processor; transfer to a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Stir cooked bacon and bacon fat into the potato mixture.
- Mix in 2 cups of flour, salt, and pepper and stir well. If filling appears too wet, gradually mix in more flour for a firmer consistency. Spread mixture evenly over lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 1 hour. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and cook until lightly browned with crispy edges, about 15 minutes longer.
- Cool before slicing, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 153 calories; 4.1 22.9 6.2 10 520 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1