Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 275
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar, grated ginger and garlic in bowl; mix well. Add pork slices to bowl, tossing to coat well. Let stand 30 minutes.
- Divide bok choy and carrots into 4 equal piles. Divide marinated pork, bacon and chopped ginger in 3 equal piles.
- In 4- to 6-quart stock pot layer 1 stack bok choy, carrots, marinated pork, bacon and chopped garlic. Repeat layers with bok choy and carrots as the final layers.
- Combine stock, remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce and 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar; pour over vegetables and meat in stock pot. Drizzle top with honey. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook until meat is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water; add to stock pot. Reduce heat to low; cook about 5 minutes until sauce thickens slightly. Serve over hot cooked rice.
You might also like
Per Serving: 275 calories; 11 26.3 19.7 47 1290 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I was out of soy sauce so used hoisin as a replacement. also added some red pepper. but it was super tasty and satisfying. I let it cook twice as long as recommend so the bacon would process fur...