One Pot Asian Braised Pork & Bacon
8 made it | 0 reviews |
"This Asian inspired dish is easy and delicious. It combines vegetables, pork, rice and the perfect seasonings to bring it all together."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 275
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar, grated ginger and garlic in bowl; mix well. Add pork slices to bowl, tossing to coat well. Let stand 30 minutes.
- Divide bok choy and carrots into 4 equal piles. Divide marinated pork, bacon and chopped ginger in 3 equal piles.
- In 4- to 6-quart stock pot layer 1 stack bok choy, carrots, marinated pork, bacon and chopped garlic. Repeat layers with bok choy and carrots as the final layers.
- Combine stock, remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce and 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar; pour over vegetables and meat in stock pot. Drizzle top with honey. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook until meat is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water; add to stock pot. Reduce heat to low; cook about 5 minutes until sauce thickens slightly. Serve over hot cooked rice.
You might also like
Per Serving: 275 calories; 11 26.3 19.7 47 1290 Full nutrition