Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 543
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Roast pork according to package directions (takes approximately 30 minutes). Slice meat very thin.
- Heat panini sandwich press, waffle iron, or skillet, depending on how you will cook your sandwiches.
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, capers and lemon pepper.
- Lightly brush one side of each slice of bread with olive oil. Spread the opposite side of four slices of bread with the mayonnaise mixture.
- For each sandwich, layer arugula leaves, sliced pork and Havarti on top of mayonnaise mixture. Top with another slice of bread without mayo. (Olive oil should be facing OUT.)
- Place each sandwich in hot sandwich press or skillet. Cook until bread is toasted and cheese is melted, flipping if necessary. Cut in half and serve immediately.
Per Serving: 543 calories; 32.9 30.9 32.2 104 1187 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
There are just the two of us--plus the fact that we are older and thus don't eat quite as much as the younger folks. I LOVE the Smithfield flavored pork tenderloins, and one can do us for three...