Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 543
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Roast pork according to package directions (takes approximately 30 minutes). Slice meat very thin.
- Heat panini sandwich press, waffle iron, or skillet, depending on how you will cook your sandwiches.
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, capers and lemon pepper.
- Lightly brush one side of each slice of bread with olive oil. Spread the opposite side of four slices of bread with the mayonnaise mixture.
- For each sandwich, layer arugula leaves, sliced pork and Havarti on top of mayonnaise mixture. Top with another slice of bread without mayo. (Olive oil should be facing OUT.)
- Place each sandwich in hot sandwich press or skillet. Cook until bread is toasted and cheese is melted, flipping if necessary. Cut in half and serve immediately.
You might also like
Per Serving: 543 calories; 32.9 30.9 32.2 104 1187 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
There are just the two of us--plus the fact that we are older and thus don't eat quite as much as the younger folks. I LOVE the Smithfield flavored pork tenderloins, and one can do us for three...