Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 465 cals
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Cut 3 slices bacon into 1/4-inch wide slices. Cook in medium saucepan over medium-high heat until crisp; drain.
- Carefully pour all but 1 tablespoon grease from pan. Add butter and apple cider; bring to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in cooked bacon, cornbread stuffing mix, apple, cranberries and pecans. If needed, add addition cider to moisten stuffing.
- Place 4 remaining slices of bacon about 2 inches apart down center of 15x10x1-inch baking sheet. Cut down center of tenderloin but not all the way through; lay flat on top of bacon slices.
- Spoon stuffing down center of tenderloin; wrap bacon slices around tenderloin, overlapping on top. Secure with wooden picks.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes until internal temperature of stuffing reaches 160 degrees F. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Per Serving: 465 calories; 23.2 g fat; 31.6 g carbohydrates; 31.4 g protein; 115 mg cholesterol; 1166 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I decided to try a version of this for our Thanksgiving dinner cause we are not Turkey lovers and I was looking for something that would not leave us with too many left overs. I did make some ad...
I'm a little biased as I don't care for white meat, but my fiance' liked it, which was a bonus. It was actually very juicy because I cooked it for 40 minutes and let carryover cooking do the res...
Used Pork tenderloin. Cut off the last few inches to square it off. Split and pounded to about 1/4" then added stuffing and rolled. Tied up with butchers twine to keep together better. Pre cook...
It was very tasty! We used a pork tenderloin. The apple cider gave a great taste in the stuffing mixture. I used only one cut up bacon strip in the stuffing mixture, since I figured there was s...