Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients42 m servings 228
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 biscuits)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Whisk multi-grain flour, wheat flour, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, wheat germ, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Grate cold butter into flour mixture using the largest holes of a cheese grater and mix with a fork until it resembles coarse crumbs. Slowly pour in milk and mix until dough begins to pull away from sides of the bowl.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and gently knead to form a soft dough, about 10 turns. Pat into an 8-inch square, cut into quarters, and cut each quarter into 3 rectangular pieces.
- Place each piece of dough onto an ungreased baking sheet, about 1 inch apart; brush with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 228 calories; 13.9 21.1 6.9 37 290 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1