Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 161
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 slices)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter 2 mini loaf pans (4 1/2x2 3/4-inch).
- Combine coconut flour, flaked coconut, lemon zest, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Mix in yogurt, eggs, and maple syrup to form a smooth batter. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 25 minutes. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Cool muffins in the pans for 10 minutes before removing aluminum foil and turning out on a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 161 calories; 9.9 17.8 3.2 70 208 Full nutrition