Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 268 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (12 cups)
- Toss kale, cabbage, cranberries, carrots, sunflower seeds, and shallot together in a large bowl.
- Mix rice vinegar, mirin, soy sauce, sugar, ginger, garlic, avocado oil, and sesame oil together in a separate bowl; pour over kale mixture and toss to coat salad thoroughly.
- Chill salad in refrigerator until softened and flavors meld, 2 hours to overnight.
- Top salad with fresh blueberries to serve.
- Cook's Notes:
- Mirin is a sweet alcoholic rice seasoning. I use Kikkoman® Aji-Mirin because it has a low enough alcohol content to be sold in grocery stores.
- The soy sauce in the dressing is optional, I just really like soy sauce.
- I also prefer the recipe without blueberries.
Per Serving: 268 calories; 13.2 g fat; 32.7 g carbohydrates; 6.4 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 353 mg sodium. Full nutrition