Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 40 m servings 425
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 cheesecake)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Wrap the outside of a springform pan with aluminum foil.
- Combine graham crackers, cocoa powder, 1 cup sugar, and butter in a food processor and pulse to fine consistency. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned and toasted, about 15 minutes.
- Remove crust from oven and spread chocolate chips in a single layer over the crust bottom, leaving 1/2-inch rim at edges; cool to room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, scraping sides frequently to ensure evenness and no lumps. Beat in 1 1/2 cup sugar, vanilla extract, and maple extract; add pumpkin puree and beat to combine. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing until incorporated and scraping the bowl each time. Add cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt; beat once more until well distributed.
- Pour filling over cooled crust. Place pie pan in a baking dish and gently pour boiling water into the baking dish to come half-way up sides of the springform pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until edges are puffed and surface of cheesecake is firm except for a small spot in the center that will jiggle when the pan is gently shaken, about 55 minutes. Turn off heat and allow the cheesecake to cool to room temperature in the oven with the door open, about 1 hour. Refrigerate until completely chilled, about 2 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Make sure there are no lumps in the cream cheese filling. Lumps of cream cheese can cause cracks. See the Perfect Cheesecakes article for tips.
- When checking for doneness, don't shake the pan too vigorously or it will crack.
- If possible, let cool in the oven with the oven turned off and the oven door open for gradual cooling.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 425 calories; 23.9 52 7.6 100 313 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1