Cheesy Cauliflower Mash
Ingredients35 m servings 96 cals
- Mix cream and chicken bouillon granules together in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium until granules are soft, 20 to 30 seconds; set aside.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add cauliflower, cover, and steam until very tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Mash cauliflower using a hand mixer on low speed, about 1 minute. Add cream mixture and increase speed to high; mix together until creamy, 3 to 5 minutes. Sprinkle in shredded Cheddar cheese, seasoned salt, and garlic powder. Stir by hand until well-mixed and serve.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can save time by using frozen cauliflower. I prefer using fresh because it doesn't hold as much water when boiled.
- The more you blend, the creamier it will be; blend less for a chunkier texture.
Per Serving: 96 calories; 4.4 g fat; 11.6 g carbohydrates; 5.4 g protein; 15 mg cholesterol; 195 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
It was good, I did have to add a little more flavor to it, but with the right amount of seasonings, I would make it again
After all recipes managed to delete my entire account.. I tried to search and find my recipes. This is not the correct picture for this recipe but it is mine. This is the first attempt at making...
This was a very easy recipe to put together. I did add more cheese and added chopped bacon, to the top. Came out pretty good.