Coquito Coconut Eggnog
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 15 m servings 579
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 gallon)
- Pour coconut milk, almond milk, cream of coconut, rum, eggs, sugar, honey, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves into a large bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Blend mixture in two batches in a blender on high speed until frothy, 3 to 4 minutes. Pour into a gallon-size glass container and chill overnight or serve over ice.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- This is a lighter version of my original coquito recipe. How much rum depends on your taste. For a rum-packed drink use 2 cups; for a knockout delicious drink use 3 to 4 cups.
- Turbinado sugar can be replaced with another organic sweetener.
- For cream of coconut, GOYA® and Trader Joe's® brands are preferred.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe contains raw egg. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and the infirm do not consume raw egg. Learn more about egg safety from our article, Making Your Eggs Safe.
Per Serving: 579 calories; 25.9 69.1 5.4 93 107 Full nutrition