Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 573 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 pound cake)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10-inch fluted tube pan (such as Bundt (R)).
- Mix pecans, butterscotch chips, and 2 tablespoons flour in a bowl until coated.
- Beat sugar, cream cheese, butter, shortening, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Alternate mixing 1 egg and 1/2 cup of remaining flour at a time into the butter mixture, beating well after each addition to form a smooth batter. Fold in coated butterscotch chips and pecans to incorporate. Pour batter into tube pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Cool in the pan for 20 minutes before removing to cool on a wire rack. Cool completely before slicing.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 573 calories; 32.7 g fat; 64.1 g carbohydrates; 7 g protein; 116 mg cholesterol; 161 mg sodium. Full nutrition