Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 79
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 24 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Mix together cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl; stir in corn kernels.
- Whisk together creamed corn, sour cream, water, and egg in a separate bowl; stir into cornmeal mixture until a smooth batter forms. Pour 1/4 cup batter into each greased muffin cup.
- Bake in preheated oven, rotating muffin pan half way through to ensure even cooking, until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 25 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 79 calories; 1.9 13.6 2.1 14 182 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
2.17.16 Looking at the nutritional info, it’s a given that these cornbread muffins break down “skinny,” but unfortunately, the flavor also is “skinny.” From a presentation point of view, I ...