Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 239
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Coat turkey tenderloins lightly with cooking spray.
- Cook turkey on the grill until no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, about 5 to 7 minutes per side. Remove turkey from heat and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Slice turkey into 1/2 inch strips.
- Mix together turkey, hominy, salsa verde, green chiles, and jalapenos in a large stock pot; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer until thickened, about 45 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook's Note:
- The soup can simmer until you feel it is done. The longer it goes, the thicker it gets.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 239 calories; 1.9 21.2 31.7 82 1027 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was delicious soup. I made this with leftover thanksgiving turkey so it was a snap. I made one pretty major modification to the recipe.. broth. This is soup.. there is NO broth or water lis...
This was easy and good, but I put back in the hominy, I'm diabetic and that is a low fat low carbs food we can eat, but I am a large man and like somewhat diet dishes once in a while, I thank yo...