Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes from Smithfield®
1 made it | 0 reviews |
"Perfect side dish for your holiday gathering. Just add Smithfield® bacon."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 324
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bake sweet potatoes for 40-50 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Cut off top 1/3 of potato and scoop out flesh, leaving 1/4 inch in shell.
- Mix potato with butter, cream, 2 tbsp brown sugar, nutmeg, salt and pepper and spoon back into reserved potato shells.
- Top each with 1 strip bacon cut into pieces, 1 tablespoon marshmallow creme, and then sprinkle all with remaining brown sugar.
- Broil for 3-5 minutes or until marshmallow creme is toasty brown.
- Serve hot!
You might also like
Per Serving: 324 calories; 16.4 38.3 6.5 47 533 Full nutrition