Ingredients45 m servings 134
- Toss shrimp with lemon juice, salt, and black pepper in a bowl; set aside to marinate, about 15 minutes.
- Mix tomatoes, quinoa, cucumber, yellow bell pepper, green bell pepper, kalamata olives, red onion, and feta cheese together in a large bowl.
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, and oregano in a separate bowl; add to vegetable and quinoa mixture and toss well to combine.
- Top quinoa mixture with marinated shrimp to serve.
- Cook's Note:
- You can increase or decrease the amounts of olive oil and balsamic vinegar as desired using a 2-to-1 ratio.
- Cherry tomatoes can be substituted for grape tomatoes, if desired.
Per Serving: 134 calories; 9.2 9 5.1 31 229 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I doubled the amount of quinoa and heated up the shrimp with garlic, butter and parsley. Was super!
The flavors of this reminded me of a gyro. So many levels of flavor that we couldn't stop eating it! I will make this again and again. Also rather healthy! I made no changes and see no need to.