Gingerbread Granola Bars
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 219
Original recipe yields 56 servings (56 bars)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 9x13-inch baking sheets.
- Mix oats, flour, brown sugar, white sugar, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and ginger in a large bowl. Stir in oil, honey, molasses, and eggs. Mix until well-combined. Pat mixture onto baking sheets using your hands.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges begin to brown and center no longer looks glossy, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool for about 10 minutes; cut into bars while still warm.
You might also like
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 219 calories; 9 32.5 2.9 12 134 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I quartered this recipe to test it out yesterday. I used some whole-wheat flour instead of all AP and added raisins and nuts to bulk it up a bit. It was super-easy to make and smelled amazing wh...