Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 292 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x5-inch loaf pan)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Combine beef, 2 cups ketchup, onion, stuffing mix, and egg in a large bowl using your hands.
- Mix 1/2 cup ketchup and mustard powder in a small bowl until glaze is smooth.
- Transfer beef mixture to the greased loaf pan. Brush the top with the glaze mixture. Sprinkle brown sugar on top of the glaze.
- Bake in preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 35 to 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Cook's Note:
- Any flavor of stuffing mix will do. Chicken, turkey, traditional...whatever! You will get a new flavor of meatloaf for each different type you use! The leftovers are amazing as well, so try doubling the recipe to have some the next day!
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 292 calories; 9.9 g fat; 38.6 g carbohydrates; 13.8 g protein; 58 mg cholesterol; 1207 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1