Ingredients2 h 50 m servings 308
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 10x15-inch jelly roll pan and line with wax paper.
- Beat eggs and white sugar in a large bowl until well blended; stir in 2/3 cup pumpkin puree.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, ginger, nutmeg, and salt in another bowl; stir into egg mixture until just blended. Pour mixture into prepared jelly roll pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 15 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes, then turn cake out onto a clean towel. Remove and discard wax paper. Roll cake up into the towel, starting with the short end. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, butter, 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree, and vanilla extract in another bowl until smooth.
- Spread a large sheet of plastic wrap on a work surface. Place and unroll cake over plastic and spread with prepared filling. Re-roll cake and wrap with plastic. Refrigerate, seam-side down, until chilled, about 2 hours.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 308 calories; 14.1 41.9 4.8 93 325 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Lost my old recipe so used this one as it was very similar. Hesitated to line sheets with waxed paper, but did it anyway. Big mistake. Paper stuck to cake and by the time I got it scraped off...
Delicious! We LOVE pumpkin roll and this recipe is fairly similar to the one I usually use, so I thought I'd try it out...really, REALLY great...everyone at Thanksgiving dinner enjoyed it! I wou...
If I make this again I would do more cake and less frosting. There was more frosting than cake and I would do something to make the cake slightly less dense. It was delicious, but extremely swee...