Crunchy Spinach Dip with Hearts of Palm
made it | 0 reviews |
Jamie Justice Yost
"Necessity is the mother of invention - and this recipe! After discovering that we didn't have the ingredients for our original Thanksgiving appetizer, we created this out of the ingredients we did have. Now we have a new holiday favorite and a great dip to take to parties and tailgates! Serve with pita chips."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 107 cals
Original recipe yields 20 servings (5 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine spinach, garlic, salt, and pepper in skillet; cook and stir until garlic is fragrant and spinach is warmed through, about 5 minutes.
- Combine hearts of palm, cream cheese, sour cream, water chestnuts, and half of the mozzarella cheese together in a separate bowl. Add spinach mixture and stir to distribute ingredients evenly. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish; top with remaining mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden and bubbly, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 107 calories; 8.2 g fat; 4.2 g carbohydrates; 5.3 g protein; 23 mg cholesterol; 331 mg sodium. Full nutrition