Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 341
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 11x13-inch jelly roll pan)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Unroll crescent roll dough triangles and overlap slightly on a baking sheet, pinching the seams to join. Sprinkle lightly with sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Set aside until completely cool.
- Chop cranberries, orange pieces, and walnuts in a food processor; sprinkle in sugar.
- Beat cream cheese, yogurt, honey, lemon juice, and vanilla extract in a large bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over the crust; smooth cranberry mixture on top. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until the cream cheese layer is firmer, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can substitute the walnuts with other nuts.
- You could use a grinder instead of a food processor - either will work. You may have to chop the mixture in batches.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 341 calories; 23.4 27.1 7 32 315 Full nutrition