Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 231 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (3 cups)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking tray with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil and place a wire rack on top. Lay bacon on top of the rack and baste both sides with maple syrup. Bake for 25-30 minutes, turning halfway through until the bacon is nice and crispy. Blot excess grease with paper towel and set aside.
- Line a small baking tray with foil. Place squash on the baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Season with sea salt. Bake for 30-35 minutes until the squash is tender and softened. Using a fork, lightly mash the squash.
- While the squash is roasting, prepare your spinach. Heat spinach in a pan over medium heat until wilted and cooked down (2-3 minutes). Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, Feta, garlic and cayenne, and mix together until smooth. Fold in spinach, squash, maple bacon and Monterey Jack. Pour the mixture into an oven-safe serving dish. Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese has melted and the top begins to brown. Serve warm with crackers or sliced bread.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP
- Line your baking sheet with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil to make crisp bacon that's easy to clean up.
Per Serving: 231 calories; 20.6 g fat; 5.1 g carbohydrates; 7.3 g protein; 54 mg cholesterol; 337 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1