Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 17 m servings 546
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil. Spread the pecans on the foil-lined sheet and toast in the oven for 7-10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool completely. When cooled, give the pecans a rough chop and return to the foil-lined baking sheet.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, mix the cream cheese, garlic, pickle, cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack, pimentos, black pepper, hot sauce and pinch of cayenne pepper. Turn the mixer to medium speed and mix for about a minute. Transfer to a small bowl, cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hours or up to 3 days.
- Form chilled mixture into a ball, and smooth out by hand. Roll the ball in the toasted chopped pecans. Keep in the fridge until you're ready to serve.
- Serve on a plate or board with an array of crackers or veggies like carrots, celery or radishes.
You might also like
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP
- Use Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil to perfectly roast nuts that won't stick.
Per Serving: 546 calories; 43.4 27.4 13.8 69 748 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made this for a casual Christmas get-together. I wanted my uberpicky grandpa to be able to eat it, so I skipped the hot sauce and used garlic powder. It was a great contribution to the snack f...