Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 415 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- In a food processor, combine the shallots, vinegar, lemon juice, maple syrup, olive oil, salt and pepper and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Line a small baking sheet with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil. Set aside.
- In a non-stick pan over medium heat, combine the hazelnuts, sugar and cayenne. Stir with a silicone spatula until the sugar has melted and sticks to the nuts, about 5 minutes; turn down the heat to prevent burning if needed. Spread the sticky nuts out on the foil-lined sheet to cool. When the nuts are cool enough to handle, break them up by hand.
- Stem the kale and chop well. Using a mandoline, shred the Brussels sprouts, discarding the tough ends. Combine both in a large salad bowl. Add the hazelnuts, quinoa, pomegranate seeds, green onions and cheese. Dress to your liking and serve immediately.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP
- For nuts that easily go from pan to plate, line your baking sheets with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil.
Per Serving: 415 calories; 31.2 g fat; 27.1 g carbohydrates; 11.1 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 367 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made this for a dinner party and everyone raved about it. It has lots going on... savory, sweet, crunchy. I finely chopped the brussel spouts and kale so their taste is not over powering. I...