Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 359 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 –24 brownies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line the bottom and sides of a 9x13-inch baking pan with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil, making sure there is a bit of overhang on all sides. Lightly butter the foil.
- Combine butter, sugar, cocoa powder, espresso powder and salt in a large bowl set over a double boiler. Stir the mixture occasionally until the butter is completely melted and the mixture is warm to the touch. Remove from the heat and let cool slightly. Whisk in the eggs, one at a time, and then add in the vanilla. Fold in the flour until just combined and then fold in the chopped chocolate.
- Bake the brownies 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool the brownies in the pan and then use the foil as handles to lift the brownies out of the pan.
- To make the caramel sauce, combine the sugar with 2 tablespoons of water, along with the butter and salt, in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat, swirling the pan occasionally, until the sugar melts and turns deep amber in color. Remove the pan from the heat and then whisk in the cream, instant espresso and vanilla extract. Let the sauce cool to room temperature and then drizzle over the brownies just before serving.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP
- For brownies that don't stick, line your baking pan with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil.
Per Serving: 359 calories; 20 g fat; 45 g carbohydrates; 4.6 g protein; 98 mg cholesterol; 208 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1