Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 119 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch pie pan.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Saute onions in the hot oil until softened and lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Add celery and cook until soft, about 5 minutes; stir in chicken broth, garlic, parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme. Simmer broth mixture until it thickens slightly, about 10 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and pour broth mixture into a bowl. Set it aside to cool, about 10 minutes.
- Stir eggs and feta cheese into broth mixture; pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, 25 to 35 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use dried herbs instead of fresh; just use 1 tablespoon dried instead of 2 tablespoons fresh.
- This can also be made in a cake pan or mini muffin tin.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 119 calories; 8.6 g fat; 5.6 g carbohydrates; 5.2 g protein; 77 mg cholesterol; 448 mg sodium. Full nutrition