Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 233
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add spinach. Cover, reduce heat, and cook until heated through, 5 to 6 minutes. Drain well, squeezing out excess moisture with your hands. Set aside to cool.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat; stir in onion and cook until soft and translucent, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer onions to a double boiler; mix in milk, Cheddar cheese, flour, and ground black pepper; cook and stir until blended and smooth, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; fold in eggs and spinach. Pour the spinach mixture into baking dish and smooth top.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Cool briefly before cutting into squares.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 233 calories; 16.7 11 12.5 90 294 Full nutrition