Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 392
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 6-pound ham)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Place ham, cut-side down, into a roasting pan. Pin pineapple slices onto ham using toothpicks.
- Mix pineapple juice and 1/2 cup brown sugar together in a saucepan; bring to a boil until glaze is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat.
- Bake ham in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Pour glaze over ham and pineapple rings; continue baking for 30 minutes more. Sprinkle remaining 1 1/2 cups brown sugar over ham and pineapple rings; continue baking until ham is cooked through, about 30 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Pour the remaining glaze over cooked ham.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Pineapple slices on top of ham are fun kids' snacks and leftovers make great sandwiches!
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 392 calories; 6.5 38.4 46.6 122 1456 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Where do the crushed pineapple come into play? They are listed as an ingredient and then they are never mentioned again. Im confused.
Super Simple to Make & Delicious!! And, Super-fast clean-up!!