Honey Bourbon Horseradish Glazed Ham
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 40 m servings 484 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings (1 whole ham glaze)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine 2/3 cup horseradish mustard, bourbon, brown sugar, honey, and liquid smoke together in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer glaze, stirring frequently, until thickened, at least 30 minutes.
- Liberally coat ham with the remaining horseradish mustard and place in a roasting pan. Spoon glaze over ham.
- Bake in the preheated oven, basting occasionally, until until the internal temperature of the ham has reached 160 degrees F (72 degrees C), about 2 hours. (Generally bake 22 minutes per pound.)
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 484 calories; 32.2 g fat; 14.7 g carbohydrates; 28.9 g protein; 87 mg cholesterol; 2153 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
The recipe submitter stated that this recipe was for the glaze and that cook time will vary depending on how you like to cook your ham. We actually like to smoke our hams so my review is based o...