Prosciutto-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin with Crispy Sage
9 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 294
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 pound pork tenderloin)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly season pork with salt and black pepper. Arrange about 6 sage leaves over tenderloin. Wrap prosciutto around tenderloin and sage, overlapping prosciutto slightly; wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate to allow prosciutto to set on pork tenderloin, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove plastic wrap.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Fry wrapped tenderloin in the hot oil until prosciutto is crispy and lightly browned on all sides, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer wrapped tenderloin to a baking dish, reserving oil in the skillet.
- Bake tenderloin in the preheated oven until pork is cooked through, about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Heat reserved oil in the skillet over medium heat; fry remaining sage leaves until crispy, adding more oil as needed, about 5 minutes.
- Slice tenderloin and serve with crispy sage leaves.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 294 calories; 19.8 1.1 26 86 900 Full nutrition