Easy Gingerbread Truffles
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 123
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen)
- Crush gingersnaps to a fine meal in a food processor.
- Mix cream cheese and ground ginger together in the bowl of a stand mixer. Slowly add gingersnap crumbs to cream cheese mixture until it begins to pull away from sides of bowl.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Roll cream cheese mixture into teaspoon-size balls. Dip each ball in the melted chocolate, allowing excess chocolate to drip back into bowl. Arrange truffles onto waxed paper to dry.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Chopped candied ginger can be substituted for the ground ginger, if desired. You can also wrap the pieces of candied ginger in cream cheese mixture before coating in chocolate. Be warned, these will pack a punch but are ohhh so good!
- Store truffles in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 123 calories; 8.3 13.1 1.8 7 59 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
My husband and I are making truffle trays for 20 staff and nurses at my dialysis treatment center. We picked this recipe for part of our tray. We doubled the recipe and added twice as much ginge...