Ingredients45 m servings 765 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch spring-form pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together brownie mix, one egg and oil until combined. Stir in chocolate pieces. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until brownie is just set. (It will not be completely done at this point.)
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until well combined and smooth. Add in the eggs on low speed and set the mixture aside.
- Carefully spoon 1/2 can (1 cup) of cherry fruit filling into center of brownie, leaving a 2-inch brownie border along sides of pan.
- Dollop cream cheese mixture over surface; carefully spread to edges of pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set, but jiggles when the pan is lightly tapped.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack for 1 hour. Cover and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
- Top cheesecake with remaining cherry fruit filling. Garnish with whipped topping, if desired.
Per Serving: 765 calories; 45.5 g fat; 84 g carbohydrates; 10.3 g protein; 148 mg cholesterol; 418 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This was unbelievably good. My husband asked me not to make again because he couldn't stop eating it. Best cheese cake ever.
I made this for Valentine's Day and we loved it. It was easy and delicious. I added a teaspoon of vanilla to the cheesecake mixture. I may have made a mistake with the brownie mix and it seemed ...
All I did was add Vanilla to the Cheesecake mixture. and I absolutely will make it again. This is my second time and Everybody Loves it!!!!
Great recipe! I only used half the brownie mix. The whole mix was too thick. Also added half cup of Amaretto.