Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 10 m servings 711 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Mix together the lemonade concentrate and sweetened condensed milk. Add in the whipped topping and yellow food coloring if using. Mix until combined.
- Let sit in the fridge 8 hours or overnight.
- Mix together the melted butter, sugar and graham cracker crumbs.
- Layer the crumb mixture, lemonade mixture and strawberry fruit filling in small glasses. Repeat.
- You can also make this into a whole pie. Just press the crumb mixture into a pie plate and top with lemonade mixture. Set in fridge 8 hours or overnight. Top with fruit filling.
Per Serving: 711 calories; 28.8 g fat; 109.1 g carbohydrates; 7.3 g protein; 53 mg cholesterol; 361 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1