Peaches and Cream Bars
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 311 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Unroll the crescent rolls and press into a lightly greased 9x13-inch baking dish. Bake for 5 minutes and cool completely.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and extract until smooth. Smooth over the crust and spoon the peach fruit filling over the sweetened cream cheese.
- Whisk together the flour and brown sugar then cut in the cold butter to form a grainy crumb. It helps to use your fingers in this process. Toss in your choice of nuts and sprinkle over the peach fruit filling.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the edges are brown and toasty. Cool on a wire rack before cutting.
- Serve warm and eat with a fork, or refrigerate and eat with your fingers.
Per Serving: 311 calories; 16.6 g fat; 37.5 g carbohydrates; 4.1 g protein; 28 mg cholesterol; 241 mg sodium. Full nutrition