Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 294 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Prepare a 9-inch spring form pan with a layer of parchment paper on the bottom and around the sides. To help parchment paper stick to the sides, spray with a touch of cooking spray.
- Place all but one ice cream cone into a food processor and pulse into crumbs. Add in melted butter and dash of salt and pulse to combine. Press mixture into prepared pan and refrigerate while making ice cream.
- In a large bowl, whip the condensed milk and thawed whipped topping together. Add in half the raspberry fruit filling and stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared sugar cone crust. Use a small amount of the remaining raspberry fruit filling to add swirls to the top with a toothpick or knife (leave some fruit filling for serving).
- Freeze 4-6 hours or overnight for best results.
- Top with fresh whipped cream and raspberries.
- Make the whipped cream extra thick by adding more powdered sugar. Use an ice cream scoop to put a "scoop" of thickened whipped cream in the center of the pie, then place reserved sugar cone on top. Add additional raspberry fruit filling to decorate.
Per Serving: 294 calories; 15.7 g fat; 35.8 g carbohydrates; 2.9 g protein; 26 mg cholesterol; 157 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1